[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Kosovo Chapter?

Joan Goma jrgoma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 20:02:32 UTC 2010

Think big Milos. Wikimedia Germany is even better organized than Kosovo. Let
Kosovo alone and put Germany in Serbia.

Now seriously:

Who do you think can succeed better promoting the projects in Kosovo,
Wikimedia Serbia, Wikimedia Kosovo, or both?

We are here to promote Wikimedia projects not to promote Serbia union nor
Kosovo independence.