[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Kosovo Chapter? Re: Fwd: SFK100 Press Release

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Mon Sep 27 09:42:13 UTC 2010

lets first await how things develop, whether there are enough people being
involved, if a chapter is actually the most useful format for their
activities in the first place - before we are going to get into the whole
political question of whether Kosovo is a seperate jurisdiction or not and
what WMRS' role would be in that.

Lodewijk