[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Kosovo Chapter? Re: Fwd: SFK100 Press Release

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 09:14:32 UTC 2010

Hoi,
I doubt very much that political considerations should be part of the set up
of a chapter. Asking the Serbian chapter for an opinion is fine. Giving them
a vote on this is not. Given that Kosovo is a separate jurisdiction means
that it fulfils the basic requirement. Given that Hong Kong and New York
have chapters the case for Kosovo to have a chapter is at least as strong if
not stronger.
Thanks,
       GerardM