[Foundation-l] Wikimedia movement roles project

whothis whothith at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 05:26:29 UTC 2010

oh I agree the entire process is so transparent.......like mentioning the
existence of the group 10 days after their first meet.

That is the sort of thing I am talking about, the said group was formed
already had its first meeting and you are announcing it now more than 10
days later, its almost the definition of open and collaborative.

Just that you want "discussions" and you are open to comments and input, but
most people do not know what the agendas are, there is no info on what you
are planning to do just the same old corporate goodbledy and vagueness.

Austin you might as well sit down write it over a weekend or the next
chapcom meet, most people have no idea what the agendas are.....just a page
on meta and a meeting that already went on without anyone knowing about the
existence of the said group. I thought defining wikimedia movement roles and
a charter would the biggest possible policy decision for all the project and
the entire organization, clearly its not, you can do it at the next chapcom
meet and add notes on meta weeks later.

Anon