[Foundation-l] Wikimedia movement roles project

Tomasz Ganicz polimerek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 22:50:17 UTC 2010

2010/9/23 Austin Hair <adhair at gmail.com>:

> If you have better ideas about how to go about the process, great!
> Leave a note on the talk page where everyone can see it, and we'll go
> from there.

I suggest to do some basic work on meta page of the committee:
a) write a clear definition what "movement roles" means and generally
what the committee is going to do :-) The term "movement roles" is
somehow cabalic for most of Wikimedia community; what does it really
means in terms of any real decissions or habits?
b) suggest some topics for discussion or key problems with current
structure of Wikimedia movement if you really want to start _any_
discussion

If you ask for discussion but there is no any questions or any other
starting points what we can discuss, you rather won't get any feedback
and people who would like to help you simply get frustrated :-)

--
Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/