[Foundation-l] Has Wikipedia changed since 2005?

Yann Forget yannfo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 08:52:55 UTC 2010

Hello,

2010/9/18 Peter Damian <peter.damian at btinternet.com>:
> [...]

I agree with that. The first step is to acknowkedge that there is a problem.
But most people I have read about this topic even deny that.
So we can't go further until this is accepted.
BTW this is also the case on the French Wikipedia, so the issue is not
restricted
to the English Wikipedia.

> Normally it is the first step that is the main difficulty.  As it is in the
> present case: I don't see any consensus here (apart from a handful of other
> posts, such as Andreas above) that there is any problem.

Regards,

Yann