[Foundation-l] Fundraising time is approaching!

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 07:41:28 UTC 2010

Hoi,
You may want to consider helping the meta translators. The Translate
extension that is used by translatewiki.net is usable and used for the kind
of texts that are used in the coming Fundraiser.

There are several relevant benefits; a much better user interface makes it a
lot more usable, the statistics at translatewiki.net show clearly what the
status is for non translated texts, translatewiki.net integrates its
messages with software all the time so it would make your work easier as
well.

Just a thought.
Thanks,
        GerardM