[Foundation-l] HR and Recruiting Feed on Identi.ca and Twitter

K. Peachey p858snake at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 3 12:50:15 UTC 2010

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Steven Walling <steven.walling at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think that was constructive criticism. Personally I think that
> Foundation staff should be applauded for trying to be more transparent about
> hiring, even if you disagree with what they might be experimenting with.
>
> Steven Walling
You mean the transparency that they have been repeatably asked for in
the past by people and was denied by staff because updating even a
simple on wiki list would "take too long"? Although i guess a
microblog feed will make it easier for people such as those staff and
contractors who had to ask other staff (who apparently had to ask even
more people) about who people in the building even were and if they
were meant to be there.
-Peachey