[Foundation-l] Ban and moderate

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Fri Oct 22 17:29:58 UTC 2010

I support the list admins in making this assessment. I dont think it is very
productive to then discuss every assessment on this list. So if we agree
that moderation might be necessary under certain circumstances, if we agree
what circumstances those are and who should be the list admins (or at least
there are no major objections of >33% of the members of this list), then I
suggest we leave it with that.

These circumstances have been discussed several times on this list, but if
you need to discuss something, please stick to those abstract circumstances,
and dont go into specific cases. I think that might actually carry some
value for the future.

Best,

Lodewijk