[Foundation-l] Greg Kohs and Peter Damian

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 20 12:58:06 UTC 2010

Let's see what we've got here:

A "Board" that appears answerable only to some god; an "Executive Director"
who answers only to this "Board"; a group of "Moderators" who claim (with a
straight face) that they are "independent", but whose "moderations" are
clearly designed to keep the first two in a favorable light; and, dead last,
you have the people who, not so ironically, create the substance of the
thing that makes the first three possible. This setup sounds achingly
familiar. And, like all similar setups throughout history, is set up to
fail.

Marc Riddell