[Foundation-l] Please delete mo. wikipedia

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 12:49:13 UTC 2010

Hoi,
The language committee does not involve itself normally. In this thread it
was suggested that it could by exception.

What I have done is apply the normal arguments we use for new languages. The
history of a language is of no relevance. What is relevant is that we have
one series of projects for one language. Given that Romanian is the same as
Moldovan. Given that we do not allow for restrictions in new projects, the
point I make is completely predictable.

As to "links to discussion" ... we are not policy wonks, I prefer to apply
"there are no rules" this is in line with the capable people we have in our
committee and the fact that objections mean that we have to get to an
agreement in the committee.
Thanks,
     GerardM