[Foundation-l] How to improve quality of Wikipedia?

Виктория mstislavl1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 04:43:55 UTC 2010

I am not sure that deleting disccusion pages as a default is a good thing.
If  the discussion page exists some people will check it out of curosity and
stay on the site longer, may be add their comments. "Red" scares many users,
they don't know how to create a new page. Of course  "I don't like this
person" won't do but  if there was a mistake they will see that the mistake
is corrected so there's a possibility of the feedback.

The Russian Wikipedia has copied your Mistakes report script but we often
transfer the reports to the discussion pages for  correction of  wikipedians
looking after their articles.

Victoria