[Foundation-l] Please delete mo. wikipedia

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 19:20:04 UTC 2010

Hoi,
Technically it is easier to transliterate from Cyrillic. So when
transliteration works in a round robin fashion, it does not really matter in
what script people edit. It will only be stored in one script. The choice
for a script can be based on a user setting or on the method access to the
information was sought.
Thanks,
       GerardM