[Foundation-l] Please delete mo. wikipedia

M. Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 19:03:56 UTC 2010

Marcus, thank you for the test. I don't think anybody doubts or
doubted that this is possible - of course a few more rules need to be
added, for example ea is almost always converted to cyrillic Ya, with
special exceptions, and several other minor mistakes, but that isn't
anything to do with the actual technical feasibility.

The only problem I have with this is: why should it be read-only? I
have mentioned it before and I will say again, it is not fair. It
violates the Wiki principle of "anyone can edit". Having a Wiki that
is read-only and that Cyrillic editors cannot edit in Cyrillic is, in
my opinion, never ok.

-m.