[Foundation-l] Foundation-l word cloud

Peter Gehres in2thats12 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 15:45:03 UTC 2010

> Thank you! It's indeed much more readable. :-) I moved it to
>
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Foundation-l_word_cloud_without_headers_and_quotes.png
> because it's completely different (resolution, author, description etc.).
> What about adding your script to the description so that others can
> easily create their version (also for other lists)?
>
> I am happy to release the source code to mine, but it is much more than a
script.  I used python's Email parser to parse each file and create Email
objects and stored them in a sqlite database. It leaves the door open for
much more flexibility and it is not much more than a bunch of hacking at the
moment, but I am happy to fill requests and try and clean up the code over
time.

Peter