[Foundation-l] Foundation-l word cloud

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 08:19:35 UTC 2010

Peter Gehres, 05/10/2010 06:07:
 > I uploaded my version of the "cloud" [1] to the same location.  I removed
 > all duplicate emails from the archives and omitted all subjects and
quoted
 > text.

Thank you! It's indeed much more readable. :-) I moved it to
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Foundation-l_word_cloud_without_headers_and_quotes.png
because it's completely different (resolution, author, description etc.).
What about adding your script to the description so that others can
easily create their version (also for other lists)?

John Vandenberg, 05/10/2010 06:48:
> Wikipedia - huge
> Commons - medium (blue, beneath 'foundation-l')
> Wikinews - small (brown, near 'see')
> Wiktionary - tiny (blue, in the t of 'foundation-l')
>
> Can anyone see wikisource? (weep)

Perhaps we need a bigger resolution. :-p
I found "mediawiki" (blue, under "see") and "wikiversity" (green, under
"policy").

Nemo