[Foundation-l] Please delete mo. wikipedia

M. Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 21:38:03 UTC 2010

Also, note that it is not "the Moldovans" who are being ignored. There
is one persistent spammer. Yes, it is clear people support him judging
by the petitions he's shown us, but I gave them a glance and found
many of the signatures are not from Moldovans. Here is one example of
a signature on that petition:

"The usa,the russians and so on must stop supporting the dictatorship
in Moldova and let the people free with in a country that they
own,Romania ! The communist dictator in the Moldova Republic must be
stopped,and get him out of there. That dictator Vladimir Voronin is
not only supported by usa government ,Russia government but also by
the Russia red army to destroy the Rmanian people-Romanian
culture-Romanian language on Romania soil ! R- Moldovke never
existed,this is a creation of a criminal regim inposed on people that
are under the ocupation ,the people in the province of Romania
BASARABIA speak mainly Romanian,not Arabic,Chinese,Lebanese the
russian was inposed on them by force ."

So then, much like the original vote for closing mo.wp, this turns out
to be another proxy war between Romanians and Russians.

-m.