[Foundation-l] Please delete mo. wikipedia

M. Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 21:33:12 UTC 2010

2010/10/4 Nathan <nawrich at gmail.com>:
> alternate script of Romanian (i.e. mo.wp vs. ro-cyrl.wp). As for
> linguistic rights... Not really relevant, is it? But I guess the

How is it not relevant? To me, that is at the very heart of this case:
the right of a language community to exist and for us to provide
reasonable accommodations for them (or not), regardless of the
opinions of others. We don't generally and should not allow one
community to vote to exclude a language or language variety,
regardless of geopolitical issues.

-m.