[Foundation-l] Please delete mo. wikipedia

Newyorkbrad newyorkbrad at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 23:43:51 UTC 2010

I presume that there is some background to this request that we are supposed
to understand?   If I had to guess (which I shouldn't), my supposition would
be that the post and petition relate to some dispute about whether Moldovan
is a separate language from Romanian?  Is there any further background on
this that anyone should have?  Is this a pending issue requiring resolution,
or the restatement of a long-settled matter?  And, something I should
already know the answer to but just realized I don't, who within the
foundation or community makes this type of decisions, anyway?

Newyorkbrad