[Foundation-l] Has Wikipedia changed since 2005?

Peter Damian peter.damian at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 2 09:48:36 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Gerard" <dgerard at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Foundation-l] Has Wikipedia changed since 2005?

> As such, and in the interest of better philosophy articles on
> Wikipedia, could you please go through that list and tell me which
> ones philosophers in particular will balk at? Not just you personally
> (though that too), but others.

The question of which ones of the list philosophers will 'balk at' is quite
different from the question of 'what would work' i.e. what would improve the
content.  Answer: none of them. They are all eminently sensible and
desirable.  On citation I can remember getting this drummed into me as part
of my elementary philosophical training some years ago.

Now: why haven't they worked?

Peter