[Foundation-l] Controversial Content Study part 3

R M Harris rmharris at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 1 18:06:40 UTC 2010

Just to let you know that Part 3 of the Study on Controversial content is now up on its own Meta page http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2010_Wikimedia_Study_of_Controversial_Content:_Part_Three. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the discussion so far -- it has been expectedly passionate, but very interesting, and illuminating. All three parts of the study, combined together, will be presented to the Wikimedia Foundation Board on Friday, Oct. 8 at their next meeting. Either the Board or we will be following up on that presentation. Thanks again to all for allowing us to enter your "house" as a guest; we've been treated very civilly, and appreciate it. Robert and Dory Harris