[Foundation-l] Renaming "Flagged Protections"

James Alexander jamesofur at gmail.com
Mon May 24 09:17:56 UTC 2010

Aye I personally think "edit" is much simpler for people then "revision"
which I think will confuse more people, especially English learners/2nd
language (COI notice: Simple English Wikipedia). When I made the argument on
the discussion page most people were against it because they felt people
would see "edit" as meaning every little change they did (so there were lots
of edits in each revision) but I still think that most would consider an
edit==revision.

James Alexander
james.alexander at rochester.edu
jamesofur at gmail.com