[Foundation-l] Renaming "Flagged Protections"

James Alexander jamesofur at gmail.com
Sun May 23 20:44:52 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 3:10 PM, Alex <mrzmanwiki at gmail.com> wrote:

> Except unless we consider the initial edit to be the first check, its
> not correct. Only one person independent from the editor is reviewing
> each edit.
>
> --
> Alex (wikipedia:en:User:Mr.Z-man)

That is basically exactly how I see it, most times you "double check"
something you are only the 2nd person because the first check is done by the
original author. We assume good faith, we assume that they are putting
legitimate and correct information into the article and checked to make sure
it didn't break any policies, it's just that because of problems on that
page we wanted to have someone double check.

James Alexander
james.alexander at rochester.edu
jamesofur at gmail.com