[Foundation-l] FlaggedRevs - Do you forget about other projects?

Rob Lanphier robla at wikimedia.org
Fri May 21 19:28:16 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 12:26 PM, Rob Lanphier <robla at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 8:32 AM, William Pietri <william at scissor.com>wrote:
>
>> We're very aware of the power of names. For those who have been
>> following my updates or the status of tasks in Tracker, you may have
>> noticed that a text and naming task has been in progress for weeks.
>> That's because good names are hard, and we really want to get them
>> right. I'm not really involved in that, so perhaps Howie or RobLa can
>> speak more directly to recent action there.
>>

> A much clearer explanation of the plan is on my list of things to do in the
> very near future (this afternoon if I'm lucky, more realistically by 6pm PDT
> on Monday).
>
> The strategy for dealing with the strings under the hood is a good
> conversation to have on wikitech-l, I think.  Any objection to moving the
> conversation there?

Oops, I forgot to mention, I'm planning on putting much of this
documentation here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Flagged_protection_and_patrolled_revisions/Terminology

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Flagged_protection_and_patrolled_revisions/Terminology>That's
for those of you who don't want to join wikitech-l, but still want to be
part of the conversation.

Rob