[Foundation-l] FlaggedRevs - Do you forget about other projects?

Rob Lanphier robla at wikimedia.org
Fri May 21 19:26:47 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 8:32 AM, William Pietri <william at scissor.com> wrote:

> We're very aware of the power of names. For those who have been
> following my updates or the status of tasks in Tracker, you may have
> noticed that a text and naming task has been in progress for weeks.
> That's because good names are hard, and we really want to get them
> right. I'm not really involved in that, so perhaps Howie or RobLa can
> speak more directly to recent action there.

A much clearer explanation of the plan is on my list of things to do in the
very near future (this afternoon if I'm lucky, more realistically by 6pm PDT
on Monday).

The strategy for dealing with the strings under the hood is a good
conversation to have on wikitech-l, I think.  Any objection to moving the
conversation there?

Rob