[Foundation-l] Legal requirements for sexual content -- help, please!

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Thu May 20 21:52:41 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Stillwater Rising
<stillwaterising at gmail.com> wrote:
> There's been many legal opinions presented in this forum, but the one that
> really matters is that of the Office of the Attorney General. I would
> suggest that Mike Godwin contact Assistant Attorney General Lanny A. Breuer
> (AskDOJ at usdoj.gov <askdoj at usdoj.gov?subject=USDOJ%20Comments> or (202)
> 514-2000) and report back to the Foundation as to what his recommendations
> are.

If any records needed to be kept, I think Mike would already know. If people
needed contacting on the issue, I think he'd have done it (maybe he has, I
don't know). In any case, I think Mike knows how to do his own job. He is
the lawyer after all, and the overwhelming majority of us are not.

-Chad