[Foundation-l] Legal requirements for sexual content -- help, please!

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri May 14 18:04:29 UTC 2010

In a message dated 5/14/2010 7:50:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
nawrich at gmail.com writes:

> Surely there is a way to meet educational goals without risking the
> privacy or abuse of content subjects? >>

How is a person uploading a picture of themselves to Commons expecting any
privacy at all?

As to the nude model release idea, I would suggest in the unfortunate
chance that this idea actually succeeds, that it should not be made retroactive,
less we start another all-out war that is bound to damage the project much
more than the theoretical chance that some obscure model will actually
complain... once.

W.J.