[Foundation-l] Sexual Imagery on Commons: where the discussion is happening

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Mon May 10 18:33:29 UTC 2010

Most browsers have the ability   to not automatically download images,
but display only the ones that one clicks on--a very useful option for
slow connections and those using screen readers.   For some sites with
distracting advertising, I enable it myself before I go there.

But David Gerard's suggestion above would be a very flexible extension of this.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.