[Foundation-l] Sexual Imagery on Commons: where the discussion is happening

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Mon May 10 18:29:04 UTC 2010

I have been taking an extreme anticensorship position, but I would
consider this acceptable.  People certainly do have the right as
individuals to select what they want to see.  It is not censorship,
just a display option Such  display options  could be expanded--I
would suggest an option to initially display the lead paragraph only,
of articles in certain categories.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.