[Foundation-l] Sexual Imagery on Commons: where the discussion is happening

Przykuta przykuta at o2.pl
Sun May 9 22:16:02 UTC 2010

> 1) There has been a very active strand about Jimmy's actions over the
> past week and his scope of authority, which I think is now resolving.
> That's mostly happened here and on meta.

Sue - everywhere - mailing lists, IRC channels, village pumps...

We need to talk as Wikimedia Community. There is no authority without communication - face to face(s); keyboard to keyboard. The biggest fire (RfC flame) is here: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Remove_Founder_flag

400 votes - 400 users <!--- (and probably puppets :p) --->

Maybe the best way will be to start special IRC debate - about past, present and future. (and again, and again, and again - yeah)

Yes... We have bigger problems, but... maybe not. This is real trouble.

przykuta