[Foundation-l] Removing questions about me and my role from this discussion

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia-inc.com
Sun May 9 17:56:41 UTC 2010

On 5/9/10 4:18 PM, Thomas Dalton wrote:
> I notice you have kept "protect" and "undelete". Is that intentional?
> If so, can you explain your thinking behind that decision?

I just removed undelete, manage global groups, and edit membership to
global groups.  I did that before I saw your note, so I missed
"protect".  It's not important one way or the other.

My purpose here is for us to stop chattering about this aspect of things
- which I don't care about.  People seem to want to fight me on it,
perhaps expecting me to dig in my heels.  Everyone loves a good fight,
even me, but this is not a fight that we need to have.

--Jimbo