[Foundation-l] It Has Begun Re: Appropriate surprise (Commons stuff)

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Sun May 9 13:12:56 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 09, 2010 at 08:42:16AM -0400, Samuel Klein wrote:
> Hi, Kim.
>
> On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 8:37 AM, Kim Bruning <kim at bruning.xs4all.nl> wrote:
> >  <VISIONS OF DRAMA>
>
> Actually, things seem to be settling down, and admins are returning to
> Commons.  (though I'm sure you can find more drama if you look for
> it.)

Yes, hence I included the visions of *undrama* that followed the
visions of drama. Everyone is working on cooling this down, and I
hope you count me among those people.

What I wanted to show clearly was the level of risk that we've been
exposed to. Hence my trotting out the worst case scenarios, instead of
the best case, for this one post.

Several people at the foundation appear to not be entirely aware of
what they've been causing. I wanted to make at least one post that
emphasizes the risks.  The intent is for some of the people at the
foundation proper (you know who you are) to realise that *yes* they've
been wrongly informed, and *yes* they've made a big mistake, and they
need to learn from it, and show what they have learned.

Is that fair enough? :-) Was there a better way I could have put it?

sincerely,
	Kim Bruning

--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72