[Foundation-l] Jimbo's Sexual Image Deletions

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Fri May 7 21:51:44 UTC 2010

Yes, Category:Women facing left

A caricature of a Catholic saint using a dildo but used on Wikipedias in
3 languages to illustrate the article "dildo". I'm not a student of
Teresa of Ávila but it seems rather unlikely she did a lot of wanton
stuff with dildos. Not that there would be anything wrong if she had, but
we don't illustrate the articles of any number of women who might have
used a dildo at some point in their lives in this way.

In a word, the image is made up and quite offensive.

Fred Bauder