[Foundation-l] Status report on logo copyright issues at Swedish Wikipedia

Marcus Buck me at marcusbuck.org
Wed Mar 31 17:49:20 UTC 2010

Mariano Cecowski hett schreven:
> Thank you, David; this clarifies a lot. I just wish you had managed to send this some 50 messages ago. :|

I doubt that that would have spared you from receiving the 50 messages.
Almost all of the facts presented by David were known right at the start
of the discussion or were easy to find for anybody who cared to look. It
was not lack of information that produced the 50 messages. It's just
that people disagree about the conclusions drawn from the facts.

Marcus Buck
User:Slomox