[Foundation-l] Weekly Flagged Protection update

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Fri Mar 26 01:05:53 UTC 2010

As requested, here's the weekly Flagged Protection update.

This week we've seen a lot of helpful testing from at least 15 people,
and we'd love to see more before launch.

To participate, start here:

http://flaggedrevs.labs.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

To see what we've changed this week, there's a list here:

http://flaggedrevs.labs.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia:Flagged_Protection_updates#2010_Mar_25

To see the upcoming work, it's listed in our tracker,  under Current and
Backlog:

http://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/46157

There will likely be more work than that before launch as user feedback
comes in; we just added a number of items based on tester feedback.  But
if this week's feedback is any guide, we don't appear to have much major
work remaining.

We expect to release again next week, and each week thereafter until
this goes live on the English Wikipedia.

William