[Foundation-l] Fwd: Pt-Portuguese Wikipedia

Chris Lee theornamentalist at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 02:30:03 UTC 2010

Wow, those are some bitter words. Aside from the deep disgust you have...
I don't think we need to contact any professors, most editors are probably
not professors anyway. If there are parties from each side who believe there
are significant differences and a need to split, rather than bring the work
to the non native speakers and ask for our opinion or mediation, I was
suggesting to simply take an article and have each side show eachother and
us the differences there are; not in content, of course.

And dude, relax.