[Foundation-l] Credo

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 18 22:41:05 UTC 2010

2010/3/18 Jon <scream at nonvocalscream.com>:
> Is the Credo donation open to all Wikipedia project editors, or just the
> English Wikipedia project editors.  Thank you for your help.

It's open to editors from all Wikimedia projects who meet the
requirements (6 months participation and 600 edits in a project). I've
put it on en.wp because that's where most likely users probably are,
but the application form allows specifying a different home wiki.
Please put your name on the enwiki page as well, with a link to your
userpage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Credo_accounts
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Application_for_Credo_accounts
--