[Foundation-l] Living Person Task Force update: Policy writing

Apoc 2400 apoc2400 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 20:36:00 UTC 2010

> The recommendations draft
> is just about ready to move into finalized writing in a couple weeks
>
> http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Task_force/Living_People/Drafting_pages/Recommendations_to_the_Board_of_Trustees/Draft_2

It look ok, but coming from enwiki most of it seems rather obvious. It this
recommendation mostly intended for smaller wikis that may not have developed
clear BLP rules?

The exception is the end of the last item:

> [...] and content is suggested to be removed if the result of a deletion
> debate determines that there is no consensus to keep the hosted content.

which appears be meant to force "no consensus means delete" onto English
Wikipedia. Is that correct?

Can you tell me if any of the other items are meant to impose changes on
enwp?

Btw, are there logs from the March 15 IRC meeting?

Thanks,
Apoc2400