[Foundation-l] Fwd: Living Person Task Force update: Policy writing

Keegan Peterzell keegan.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 00:19:08 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Gregory Kohs <thekohser at gmail.com> wrote:

> Paul Keegan notes:
>
> "The Living people task force is churning along."
>
> After looking for about 2 minutes at the linked Recommendations to the
> Board of Trustees/Draft 2, I found numerous grammatical and
> typographic errors in the statement.  However, I am disinclined to
> chip in and help correct these mistakes because Philippe Beaudette has
> indefinitely blocked me from that wiki because I offered a strategic
> recommendation regarding Jimmy Wales that he disagreed with.
>
> Gregory Kohs

Silly gmail naming conventions.

I know I'm not your favorite person in the world, Greg, and I also know that
I'm not the best writer in the world.  Feel free to email me your changes.
 Finding a copy-editor is not the easiest task and I'm always in need of
assistance.

--
~Keegan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan