[Foundation-l] Fwd: Living Person Task Force update: Policy writing

Gregory Kohs thekohser at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 21:44:32 UTC 2010

Paul Keegan notes:

"The Living people task force is churning along."

After looking for about 2 minutes at the linked Recommendations to the
Board of Trustees/Draft 2, I found numerous grammatical and
typographic errors in the statement.  However, I am disinclined to
chip in and help correct these mistakes because Philippe Beaudette has
indefinitely blocked me from that wiki because I offered a strategic
recommendation regarding Jimmy Wales that he disagreed with.

Gregory Kohs