[Foundation-l] William Pietri: Where is FlaggedRevisions?

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Mon Mar 1 06:23:45 UTC 2010

On 02/28/2010 09:36 PM, Mike.lifeguard wrote:
> On 37-01--10 03:59 PM, William Pietri wrote:
>
>> I've reported when I thought I had something to report
>>
> I think the problem here is that you haven't reported any
> accomplishments because there haven't been any.

We've got some stuff that is probably done. But we can't actually show
it, and we can't prove that it's done, so yes, giving people a progress
report saying "things are probably better now but you can't see" didn't
seem so helpful.

When I put up the last blog post, we did have something accomplished: a
clear list of all the things we knew were necessary to release, with
relative estimates, and posted in a public place so others could keep
track of the status and let us know if they thought we missed anything.
We've since worked on them, and I promise that as soon as we have
something to show, which I would very much like to be soon, I'll let
everybody know.

William