[Foundation-l] Encouraging participation

Mariano Cecowski marianocecowski at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jun 20 20:28:47 UTC 2010

--- El sáb 19-jun-10, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> escribió:

> Any idea how to improve their motivation?

Considering how similar we Argentines are to the Serbs I would suggest to take a far less scientific approach:

Motivate them to write about their home towns, football teams, favourite players, pop-singer, etc.

Once they have climbed the learning curve of not only the interface but the entire social context behind editing Wikipedia, it's a lot easier to focus them into a WikiProject to improve the content of a specific scientific topic.

Tako sam i ja počeo!

Good luck,
Mariano.-