[Foundation-l] Strategic Planning Office Hours

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Wed Jun 2 13:43:53 UTC 2010

Hi Eugene,

thanks for the explanation, I think the whole banning was quite justified.
But besides that, as I also asked in an earlier email, I can understand
geniice's feeling that it is unclear what the topics are (which can be
solved by an agenda as he suggests or a description of what tend to be the
topics nowadays as I asked). Could you perhaps make it more insightful?

Thanks,

Lodewijk