[Foundation-l] Boycott in ace at wiki

wiki-list at phizz.demon.co.uk wiki-list at phizz.demon.co.uk
Sun Jul 18 08:00:58 UTC 2010

Mark Williamson wrote:
> "You" - again, this is not (or at least it should not) be about ME and
> YOU. I did not upload any of those images, I did not vote for (or
> against - I didn't know the vote was taking place) the deletion of the
> Goatse image, I'm merely stating the reason it was deleted. We have
> rules, some of our pages may break those rules, but all that means is
> they should be fixed so the rules are applied more consistently.

I'm not messing about with pronouns and butchering sense.  But if it
makes one feel better *You* as in the hegemony that decided to justify
the goatse deletion for reasons, that if applied consistently would
dictate the deletion of most of the other porn images too.

Now go and be equally insistent in the application of rules being
applied to those images, as you are in your insistence that other
offensive non-porn images are kept.