[Foundation-l] Boycott in ace at wiki

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 01:16:55 UTC 2010

"You" - again, this is not (or at least it should not) be about ME and
YOU. I did not upload any of those images, I did not vote for (or
against - I didn't know the vote was taking place) the deletion of the
Goatse image, I'm merely stating the reason it was deleted. We have
rules, some of our pages may break those rules, but all that means is
they should be fixed so the rules are applied more consistently.

-m