[Foundation-l] Boycott in ace at wiki

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 01:13:58 UTC 2010

Don't censor except when "you" do? That's one of the problems with
this thread, it seems everything's been made personal. I don't censor
anything. I was not involved in the debate about deleting the goatse
image, nor have I been much involved in the Muhammad debate, but I am
a firm believer in non-censorship on WP. It's not as if I saw the
goatse image and said "I need to find a reason for this to be
deleted"; I'd rather it be there than not.

-m