[Foundation-l] Money, politics and corruption

Oliver Keyes scire.facias at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 16:23:28 UTC 2010

Perhaps in future (for say, Haifa) it would be an idea if any chapter-based
scholarships were put on hold until after the Foundation makes its choices?
That way the systems could mesh, with people who don't quite meet the
Foundation requirements/do but oh dear, we've already used up all our
scholarships being forwarded to the chapter for its decision.