[Foundation-l] Money, politics and corruption

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 15:27:55 UTC 2010

Hoi,
Thomas that is too easy. Even when there is no corruption .... the notion
that this idea lives among our people is upsetting. It is well worth it to
be careful this in our communication. I will argue that we are not good at
getting our message out. It could get more of a priority.

Regular reporting is hard. Ask Sue for instance why she does not find the
time to provide us with monthly updates.. I am convinced that she just does
not find the time. That does not mean that it is sad that there is so little
coming out of the office in the way of information. I believe that with more
information we will not make this feeling go away; I do believe that our
proceedings become less opaque.
Thanks,
       GerardM