[Foundation-l] Self-determination of language versions in questions of skin?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 22:25:49 UTC 2010

On 4 July 2010 21:20, William Pietri <william at scissor.com> wrote:

> No, which makes it especially worth appreciating, on three levels.
> First, is says something good about the person. Second, it can really
> move a discussion along. And third, it serves as an example for future
> discussions, like begetting like. So thanks!

I can't promise not to be a [[m:DICK]] in the future, because I have a
horrible susceptibility to it. Oh well. (This is why I smell funny,
have no mates and am dressed by my mother.)

The best thing to answer de:wp's original concern is: fix the specific
problems in Vector very quickly indeed. (Does it work on old
Blackberrys yet?) Because Vector is test-proven to actually be a
better skin for the newbie. But we need to do all the long-tail stuff
too. As people know already.

Does de:wp have a list of specific problems with the current version of Vector?

(I may be biased, as I switched to Vector the moment the beta was
announced and have loved using it since.)

- d.