[Foundation-l] ASCAP comes out against "copyleft"

Andrew Garrett agarrett at wikimedia.org
Thu Jul 1 21:56:14 UTC 2010

This discussion is utterly and unsalvageably out of scope for this
mailing list. If you wish to continue it, please do so on another
forum, preferably one which does not result in the inundation of
uninterested parties with your opinions on the enforcement of
copyright law.

--
Andrew Garrett
http://werdn.us/